Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Singapore Gun Club

Ash brought me to the range sometime back.
He always thought girls and gun don't match, but he still brought me there.
This is the first time I hold a gun. Super fun! 
The gun is 4.5kg! Super heavy! 
My hands are so sore after 25 shots. 
I am quite impressed with my shooting skills, shoot 5 out of 25 targets, though i thought i wont shoot any at all. 
The instructor told us that for girls, they only shoot 1 or 0 for their first time. 



You can actually wear shorts and whatever you want except, you need to wear cover shoes.

I am sure I will be back there real soon.
Its a good sign! Because it is so difficult to find a thing to play in sg! 
SG IS SO BORING......

If the photo looks blurry to you, then I am sorry. I am actually blogging on the go.
The clear photo is on my instagram and fb.
So check there out! 
I am also complying Seoul Day 2 photos. The post is gonna be up real soon.
BYE.

No comments: