Thursday, November 20, 2014

Korea Travelogue - Seoul Day 2


We wanted to go namsan tower in the morning. 
When we reaches the cable car,  my dad refused to take because he is scare of height. 
So we cut through the namsan park and climb the steps up. 
But halfway, my mum and I give up. My dad went up himself. 
My mum and i went down to myeongdong area to look for Noon Square, where I can buy my korean-english dictionary. 
I also bought some kids' storybooks to read since my korean teacher say it is good.

I feel so glad I finally bought these books. If you follow my instagram, you will know what i mean. 


Then we meet up with my dad and off we went to hongdae.
We lost our way when we are on our way to trick eye museum. 
But koreans there are abit more helpful. Do ask around if you are lost! 




My dad is a lousy camera man. I shake my head until damn giddy till he got this shot, i told him to use multi shot but he refuse. -.-











The funniest photo of the day! 


After that, we went to yoogane at hongdae for lunch. 
Chicken with squid and cheese. Sooo good! 
There is actually a yoogane outlet in SG at bugis. I haven't try it yet but I heard the queue is insane.

We walked around hongdae and I bought some korean contact lenses to try it out. 
Since koreans love to make themselves looks presentable, I am sure the contact lenses should be good?

Went back to myeong dong to explore for that night again.

No comments: