Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tim Ho Wan - Westgate/ Carpenter & Cook

I have been wanting to try Tim Ho Wan ever since it came to singapore. 
However, due to the forever long queue, I  am pretty lazy to queue for so long and Ash hate queuing. 
So i havent try before!

Yesterday when I was shopping for my friend, Liqi's 21st birthday present before heading over to her party. 
Ash and I were a little hungry and the outlet at westgate didnt have any queue. 
I think it is because of  the weird timing we went also la, we went about 4plus? 




There is also har gao which i forgot to take a photo of it. Because I was so hungry! 

Ash and I feel that the food is really delicious and worth every penny you pay! 
Afterall, the one star Michelin restaurant really live up to it! 

We went to attend Liqi 21st after that! Totally forgot to take photo with her. :(
I can't believer time flies so fast. I got to know her from SEAB when i was working there during my poly days.
I can't believe we clique so well and have been friends since then.
I bought her a citigem necklace, really hope she will like it!

After that, we wanted some private time because ever since Ash's masters class has started, we meet only on Saturday and usually half day as some saturdays he need to work and I will go yoga on saturday. 

We wanted to have some dessert that is near Chervon Club where liqi's birthday is held. Off we went to Carpenter & Cook. 



Chocolate Banana! 
Ash hates chocolate cake but this cake makes him keep reaching out for more! It was soooo good!


Passionfruit Meringue Tart. 
This is sooo refreshing and nice. 
Even though the cream made from egg white is abit too much. The tart is sooo damn good! 

The design of Carpenter and Cook cafe is really very pretty and relax. 
It just make me admire vintage even more! 
If you have been to Carpentee and Cook, you will understand what i mean. :)

No comments: