Monday, August 25, 2014

Aoki Restaurant

My project supt teaches me alot of things during work, and i just think i should treat him a lunch, since i havent treat ash for july, i went ahead to book aoki restaurant for the three of us.


Layout of the utensils. 

The restaurant is a traditional japanese restaurant.   


The appetizer. 


My main. Chirashi. 
I love how fresh the ingredient is. Just that the soya sauce is alittle too much which make the rice abit too salty.


Dessert. 
Yuzi sobet, some cream stuff, and the jelly. 

After that proj supt went to meet another colleague for movie, bf and I went to far east to collect my dress and have his hair cut and we also went to watch movie.



We have dessert for dinner at Hoshino Coffee because we are so full from the lunch. 
This dessert was MEH!

No comments: