Sunday, August 24, 2014

Taipei 2014











We just reach back sg this morning.
I am starting to miss ash already. :( 
These 4 days is really bonding sessions for us. 
We explored alot of places together, buy things together and eat alot of food together. 
I do feel we can travel together. So does he have the same feelings.

He is so cute during the trip, because he is handicapped in a country who only speak chinese. 
He eat alot of street snacks and is amazed about their taste. 
We didnt eat any restaurant till the last day, I brought him to modern toilet restaurant, but the meal is really disappointing!
When we reach airport, we eat our dinner at one local chinese restaurant as we were taking budget airlines with no dinner. 

I do miss sleeping next to him where he will constantly check if the blanket was covering me,
checking if i am aright since i was having flu throughout our trip.

When we clear the immigration, we went to see porter.
But Ash bought his at the outlet at Danshui so we just went and see la.
End up, he bought me a porter bag for my birthday this year.
This present come too early huh!
But i do love the bag a lot a lot.

We bought a lot of food throughout our trip too and we are quite sad to be back in sg.
Damn sian to think that we are going back to work tml already.
I miss him! ):



No comments: