Sunday, August 17, 2014

Recent Food Visit


One of the nicest cheese tarts i ever ate. Super duper good. 


Chirashi from sushi bar.
Taste as good as Aoki and it is so much cheaper.


My favourite ban mian. It is from city plaza. 

The other day before my korean class, i got craving for nakhon. 
Since there is a new outlet near my korean teacher house, we went there. 
I havent visit the restaurant for 5 years, but i can tell the food standard did dropped alot over the years. 
Jai thai food is way way better than nakhon now.


Fish cake from nakhon. 
Comparing the fish cake from jai thai, jai thai fish cake is sooo much nicer. 


Tom yam soup. I prefer clear kind of tom yam soup instead of the red kind. 


Pineapple rice.
Comparing with jai thai, the pineapple here i dont really like. It doesnt have the frangance taste.

I am sorry that i mia again. 
Due to increase of workload at work, i really feel damn exhausted and tired everyday. 
I am looking forward to my Taipei trip with Ash.

No comments: