Monday, July 28, 2014

Le Noir

After hearing alot of raved about LE NOIR who came to sg to perform, i went ahead and purchased two ticket with a 10% discount. 
I have to say the performance was indeed spectacular! Those who have watch, you will know what i mean.

But then there is a little problem that happen before the show. 
I remembered the timing wrongly. 
We were like 4 hrs earlier?!!! 
Ash only haiyoooo! 
I wanted to have high society macaron because I tried TWG macarons the last time i am at MBS for melvin's wedding, it taste like shit! 

I have to say lauduree still win.
High society macarons is way better than TWG! 
And is cheaper too.




Since i mix up the actual timing, we went to the dinosaur, dawn of extinction exhibition which is at art science museum. 
I have to say, I love dinosaur exhibition alot! 
I enjoyed all the exhibitions that i went to about dinosaur. 
However, this exhibition has alot of repetition. 
Alot of dinosaur is not showcase once, is a few times. So a little boring!






I love my dress that day!


A close up details of my dress that day. 


Step out of the museum, we heard the NDP rehearsal opposite us. 
The planes is so close above our head. Nearly become deaf. 

Photo taken when national anthem is played. I am so close to the flag, and it is really huge!


So it is about time to head for the purpose of the night. 
I paid for the both of us and we both agree the performance worth every single penny.

Might be heading for another play this month? We shall see. 

No comments: