Monday, September 1, 2014

Group Therapy Coffee

My cousin and I meet early before our yoga class to run some errands. 
She need to buy some clothes for her friend new born babies since she is visiting her. 

I went to collect my dresses from a local designer and at the same time bought new dresses. 
If ash knows that i buy from her AGAIN ( it seems like i will buy 3-4 dresses from her every month), he will always roll his eyes. 
Haha! I just love the dresses that she design and sell. 
Because I always have difficulties buying clothes due to my petite built. 
So i am so glad my cousin intro her shop to me. 

We both are a little hungry before our yoga class. But we cant eat heavy in case we vomit in class? Haha! 

Since our class is in tanjong pagar area, my cousin bring me to group therapy coffee. 
It is 2pm and the place is packed with people! 

We shared the poached egg, which consist of a toast with salmon and egg benedict. 
I am not a fan of runny eggs so I ask my cousin to have it all. 


Two drinks. Matcha latte and hot chocolate. Guess which is mine? 


Poached egg. 


There are alot of nice cafes and food around tanjong pagar area!! 
We shall head to tangoing pager outlet for yoga often so we got excuse of eating more food.

No comments: