Friday, April 25, 2014

Singapore Discovery Centre

Two weeks ago, Ash suggest that we should make a trip to discovery centre. Initially, I was suppose to meet him straight at Joo Koon mrt since he had to work on that day. End up, I am exhausted. Overslept. So he got no choice but to come and pick me up then head to discovery centre. 



Didnt take #OOTD for a long time. Btw, I am super in love with melissa shoes these days! Cant believe I have 6 pairs in my collection already! HAHAHA!


Bought Ash to eat claypot at chinatown. My all time favourite claypot since young. We waited for 1hour for it! But while waiting, we order this bbq fish. Not bad. But the chilli isnt to our liking. 


Lian he ben  ji claypot rice
I mega love this pot of goodness. But Ash doesnt enjoy it. He say it is pot of rubbish food but i like it can already!  
The claypot is just so awesome!

No comments: