Friday, April 11, 2014

Itancho & Movie

Ash and I meet up for dinner last sat and watched Divergent.
We had Japanese cuisine because I got craving for it!
And one place to have nice Jap food is Itancho.
There are a few outlets in Singapore, but my favourite outlet has to be Plaza Sing.
Don't ask me why, but i just love that outlet more.
And the queue isn't as scary as the ION.

Total Bill : $89.90 for the both of us.
Once in a while, it is ok to splurge. Thats why Ash says. 

We actually order more than what is taken, because i was too hungry and i feel so lazy to take.
HAHAHA.

Anyway, Divergent is a SUPER AWESOME movie!
I like the story line, the plot and the guy, SO MAN AND HANDSOMMME!
I actually don't mind watching again, but ash was like HUH?! AGAIN?!



SCALLOP!


Fatty Salmon.


Baby Abalone.


Roasted Duck.


Lobster Salad. MY FAVOURITE.


Pork Belly.


Foie Gras.


I am sorry if i really didnt update this space as often anymore.
This is because I am so tired and dead beat everyday.
My work are pilling up as I am handling two projects right now.
My first project is having her launching on 29th May 2014.
So currently, it is the peak of the project where a lot of hot work and commissioning to be done.
It is also the stage where planners need to observe schedule carefully.
So this explain why i am so busy!

Second project is going to start end of the year, but because it is starting, a lot of work need to be done.
Especially those startup and individual trades schedule. GOSH!!!!
But I am happy with what i am doing la, because i am learning.

AND YAY! Today is friday, TGIF. Gonna meet Ash tomorrow for a row of things.
Update here soon.

Thanks for those who are still visiting!

No comments: