Friday, April 25, 2014

Noah and Nandos

On good friday, it is my colleague, viktor's house warming. 
It is pretty sad to see the amount of colleague actually replied to his invitation, some even ignore. 
But anyway, i feel his house is very cosy! I mega love that everything is from taobao! HAHAHA! 
Currently, I am a taobao fan. 
Cheap, nice and fashionable. Everything you think of can all be bought in taobao. 



After his house warming, Ash accompanied me to sign up for yoga class. 
Yes, i wanna learn yoga! 
Ok, recently, beside korean class, all i want is to slim down. 
Weekend, Ash pamper me too much till I am gaining too much weight! It is scary! 
On top of it, sitting in the office most of the time is also another major factor why I am gaining so much weight! 

People say I look better this way, I still like my old self, even though sometimes it is very difficult to buy clothes. 

Ask always says: Please dont go back to your old self. Its scary! Looks like you are from africa. 

But I am trying to keep myself fit as well. So i join Yoga Movement. 
After first lesson, I think I kinda love yoga! 😍

We went to plaza sing to buy my yoga attire. OG is having sales! How great right?? Just in time. 

Then went to watch Noah. I really think it is a very lame show. 

Ash told me he got cravings for nandos. 
And yes, we had nandos for dinner. I feel so annoyed by the food! 
It is not chilli, it taste like spoilt foood. Wtf. 

I kept giving Ash a grumpy face, till he says okok, dont eat, i will buy you other food later. 
But of course, i still eat and he keep saying claypot is rubbish food, so i say nandos are spoilt foood. Literally spoilt! 




Pardon my messy hair. 
It is taken when I am waiting for Ash to try his office wear in Zara. 
So i keep flipping my hair. HAHA. Can you see the improvement on my face? 
I skip april checkup at drx clinic and my face kinda got worse. 
Gonna go back there on the 3rd May. Need to get my complexion in a stable state soon! 

No comments: