Friday, December 20, 2013

York Cheng's Wedding

Witnessing her solemnisation was very touching.
Especially the speeches.



I like her gown! Its vera wong gown. I love it.


My project supt. 
I am thankful to work with him for my first project.
He taught me alot of things and help me to understand alot of things too.


My colleague, shwu huey. Coincidentally, we wore the same tone of blue that day!
My dress is from Aforarcade. 



We were invited to our colleague, york cheng wedding. 
It is really a joyous occasion because their love wasnt easy and they make it.
Long distance relationship need two people to work on. I am so happy to witness their happiness.
The wedding is held at boon lay raja restaurant which is the top 10 most economical restaurant in singapore. 
The food is goooood.

Happy marriage, york cheng! :)

No comments: