Monday, December 16, 2013

49 Seats

Bf and i have been wanting to try 49 seats for about a year but we dont have time or when we go, it is close.

It turn out to be the most disgusting food i have ever eaten in my life.
Cant believe we waited for one year to try this shit food.
It just taste so shitty!
I think those meh food is still better than this.



Our starter: golden escargots. 
I am sure many of you knows i love escargots. 
This is the most disgusting one ever!
It is tasteless, and the snail just damn eeeeeyer! No taste at all, and it is just smelly!


I am super glad that i am such a smart gf.
I only order one set of tom yam pasta which is their speciality! 
Guess what? It taste like spoil pasta. Wtf. 
Not just this, it is super sour and creamy. Damn eee. After you eat, your stomach will keep on stirring! Feeling fucking unwell.



So we make up for it by going down to buy krispy kreme. 

It is the nicest donut and is the most expensive one too. 

The day before, I meet up with liqi ans she bought me 2 krispy kreme too. So addictive!!! Hahaha!


No comments: