Thursday, December 26, 2013

7th Month

This Saturday marks the 7th month together.
It doesnt feels like we have been together for more than half a year though. 
I guess this is what working has makes us forget about time plus we doesn't have a habit of celebrating "MONTHSARY"

After being together for more than half a year, i feel we get along very well - both as friends and as a lovers. 
He's the guy who can finish my sentences, and I'm the girl who knows even before the thought comes to his mind. 
We communicate honestly and often, and we laugh at each other openly.

One of my favourites of our dynamics as a couple would be that we can agree to disagree, peacefully.

A lot of our strong foundation, I believe, is not accruing solely to the fact that we are rather similar (in thought and action), but most critically due to the thoughtfulness we both harbour, politeness we both upkeep and the love we both make an effort to express.

We both have different interests and personalities. So as much as some couples are meant for each other, I do think that couples who are very different in personalities and principles, can also find a special equilibrium between them if they put in enough effort.

Since the day we got together, we dont really have major fights but rather peaceful arguements. Arguements that makes us sad rather than angry. Those that will makes you wanna apoloygise quickly and goes back to where we were again. 

The level of communication we share, I am superbly proud of.

I am truly thankful for having him entering in my life. 

No comments: