Saturday, December 28, 2013

KOREA TRIP CONFIRMED!


안녕하세요!
Last thursday, Flyscoot had 50% off promo and I finally booked my airline ticket.
I paid only $362 per pax with luggage + food to SEOUL!!!
Transiting at Taipei for one hour, from SG to Taipei we got a meal and taipei to seoul we got a meal too.
Quite worth it right? I am finally going korea. I AM SO EXCITED. Cant you feel my excitement!!!
The period i am going korea is their autumn season, which means MAPLE TREEEES!
 This time round i am going with my parents. 

I am gonna plan my itinerary too.

Next year August, I am going with Ash to Taiwan.
I really can't wait to go back to Taiwan, it has been 5 years since i last went there.
For the culture, the people and the food.
We have already planned our itinerary. All we need to do now is to see if we should change here and there.
Sounds good right?

I really can't wait to go for vacation!

I am going bangkok AGAIN next month for my annual family trip.
I hope korea will be good to my dad so every year we don't have to go bangkok but korea!
HAHAHAHA.

No comments: