Monday, December 30, 2013

Ending 2013

HELLO guys!
Do you have any plans for tomorrow countdown party?? 
If yes, what are you guys gonna do?
Last year, on 31 december, I spent my last few hours with Ashraff on late night movie.
Cant remember what show is it? Or is it hobbit part 1? I think so.

This year, I am also going to spend my last few hours of the year with him.
This time round, we wanted to avoid the crowd, and just go for some casual dinner.
Casual dinner as in to avoid TOWN, which will be ridiculously packed, no parking lots and all.
Can you guys imagine? HAHA.

Thanks to my mum, yesterday i finally got my first chanel.
Not as a bag, its just a pair of earrings. I can't wait to get the card holder as well.
Anyway, I am so glad I am back to teaching tuition again.
It is always nice to see students whom i taught improve from single digit to A grade.
The sense of satisfaction is beyond words can describe.

2013 is definitely a good year for me.
Its definitely a memorable year with deepest memories.

Friends who can't even stand up for you yet expecting you to stand up for her?
Friends whom I didn't meet for a long time and still feel as close as before.
Yup, I met them all. 

And of course, my first permanent job. My first project supt is very nice and helpful. (:
My second project is gonna be sign tomorrow. How fast?! I am taking up another project already.

Lastly, I am glad 2013 is a good one because my current bf and I got together in this year too.
Our story is a beautiful one, not many can understand though.

I am so glad no more junk people around me. So glad!
I am happy and contented with my current life.

Happy 2013, Welcome 2014! 
BYE.

No comments: