Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fukuichi Japanese Dinning

Ash and I meet up after my course the other day for dinner and movie.
We had japanese cuisine because it is nearer to cinileisure where we bought our movie tickets.
Food blog recommend Fukuichi Japanese dinning. And I have been wanting to try it.

Since we are there, why not give it a try!
The price is reasonable for the quality of food they serve.


This is the set dinner i ordered.
The mushroom was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.
Damn nice la. The pickles too!
Sashimi just melt in my mouth. I LOVE IT!
Misco soup has some noodles in it which adds a little flavor to it!


Ash ordered the teriyaki beer set for his dinner.
I can't take beer, so i can't try it. 
He told me the beer is soft and tender, which will melts in your mouth instantly!
And you can see the portion! FREAKING ALOT!!!!

I am sorry that i forgot to take the outside of the shop.
So you guys is gonna figure out yourself.
Do try because I really feel it is worth trying!

Ending my post with my face, in case you guys miss me! HAHA.



Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru
Leave a comment on my comment box below!

Fukuishi Japanese Dining
111 Somerset Road
Tripleone Somerset
Tel: 62715586
Daily: 11.30am-3pm, 5.30pm-12mn

No comments: