Thursday, July 11, 2013

My New Skincare Routine



Hi guys!
Today i am gonna be sharing with you guys my new skincare routine.
I know i have been sharing with you guys Dr Spillar products which i has been using for years.
But today, I am sharing my current new skincare routine which i have been trying for a few months.

It helps to improve my skin by a lot! No Kidding.




First up, I have Loreal Youth code. I am sure many of you have seen the advertisement all around sg busstop.
But I got mine in hongkong, because i believe it is so much cheaper over there.
I heard it acts the same way as the lancome ones.
It helps my skin to absorb all the other products better. so this kinda work like a toner.
It looks like gel but it feels watery when you spread it on your face.
To be honest, I am quite skeptical when i heard it will help absorb products better.
But it turns out to be true for my skin.
I can see difference on my skin after 1 week. My skin look more radiant.


After that, I applied my DRX Clinic Products.
I went to DRX clinic once, I am super in love with the two range of products my doctor, Dr Angelia prescribe to me.

CF( on the left) helps to melt away all the black and white heads.
Now my nose doesn't have any black or white heads but my nose looks like a strawberry. -.-"

The right ones is to be applied on my acne prone area. Especially my forehead.


After applying DRX clinic products, I will leave my skin to dry for awhile.
In the morning i got no time so i just go on to this step.

On the left, Lancome Visionnaire. This is something i swear by it!
It is something like moisturizer, i guess?
It works like magic!!! 
I happened to try it because i purchased some lancome products from lancome boutique in hongkong,
the sales lady give me a lot of different samples.
I was given visionnaire to try. It says pores corrector. so i just put it on one night before i sleep.
The next day, I saw magic. My strawberry nose become really nice. The pores are not so big anymore.
I asked ash for a favor, because he went USA for holiday. I asked him to help me get it from sg airport when he came back.
So I got mine at 135SGD. not sure about outside.

Last step is sunblock. This is super important for ladies if you doesn't wanna get pigmentation skin.
YES, I can give up all the rest of the step but I will never skip sunblock. (:

I also make an effort to mask my face every week.
I guess I cannot be lazy because I am getting old!

Thats all! 
I shall go sleep. I got to work tomorrow.

Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru.
Leave a comment on my comment box below.

No comments: