Sunday, July 21, 2013

Review on Lancome BB Cream VS Missha

If you know me well, I am a big fan of BB Cream.
I have tried a lot of brands of BB Cream and not all suits me.

Most of the time, they are either too white on me or too grayish on me.

Why BB Cream and not Foundation?
I love BB cream because they doesn't clog pores which foundation usually do.
BB Cream is light and looks more natural which is why i love them ALOT.

Disclaimer: I am not a make up expert or anywhere near the line, so it may suits me but not you.



Comparing both of them:


I bought Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream sometime back before i got my hands on Lacome one.
I bought it in the shade No. 23 in 20ml tube.
I have use it many times but i stop using once i get my Lancome.


Missha BB Cream is watery form and feels a little cakey.
However, the colour is towards a more grayish type of tone.
It doesn't match well with my skin because my skin looks YELLOW.
So end up it doesn't really look natural. It makes me look like i have foundation on instead of bb cream.
However, to be honest, it did last me all day without having to touch up anything.
I got mine for $35.90 from the missha shop in AMK HUB.

(fyi, I have combination skin.)

As for Lancome BB cream, it feels so watery and light!
It is by far, the best BB cream i have ever use.
It makes my skin looks flawless when i have large pores and red patches.
The colour is very natural and set in with my skin tone in a few seconds!
It makes me last long hours and best of all, it has SPF 50.
I just it when i go to work and sometimes i have to go under the sun.
But it last me for at least 12hours.



After blending, you can actually see the difference it would make to my skin tone.
The lancome ones look more natural as compared to missha.

I can foresee myself getting tubes after tubes.
Lancome products are really amazing.

Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru
Leave a comment in the comment box below.

No comments: