Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jay Chou Opus 2013 Concert

Hello! I am back to blogging again.

I just came back from hongkong yesterday, will blog about it in another post.

Jay zhou concert had 3 days continuously and it was damn difficult to get a ticket.
I have to thank Ashraff for queuing the tickets for Edward and I. 
Even though i get a lot of nagging from him, I still have to thank him for the two tickets!
Ashraff and i camped using sistic apps on iPhone, go onto sistic website, but he is super nice to queue at parkway parade sistic at 8am when the ticket start selling at 10am!
But sistic also quite wtf. because they purposely sell single seating ticket. ARGH!


On the day itself, I went to watch movie and had late lunch with Ashraff at vivo city before the concert.
Forgotten what movie is that already! *opps*

Edward stay near vivo so he meet us after our movie. 
Ash is nice enough to drop us off Singapore Indoor stadium, and after which he meet up with the rest for dinner at fullerton hotel.

Concert start at 8pm, Edward and i reached at 745pm.
The crowd at the concert was crazy!
We managed our way in and find our seats.

Concert only get started at 815pm. -.- Jay zhou was late!


While waiting for jay zhou to appear! 


BFF Edward and me!
I didnt realize we both wear checkered that day. HAHA.



The concert is about to start. So excited!
Each of us was given a light stick.


BOOM! He appear! HAHA.




His piano skill damn talented!



When you see the digit thing on the stage, he was actually singing initial D song. HAHA.

Will blog about hongkong trip soon.

On a side note, I am reporting work tomorrow.
I can't believe I am joining the workforce so soon. (:
Good night guys!

Follow me on twitter and instagram @yenyenyenru
Leave a comment on the comment box below!

No comments: