Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jang Shou Buffet!

Yesterday was the last day of my uni life.
The dynamic paper is a total killer.
My second upper hope was thrashed by it! HAHA.

Ash came and pick me up to have dinner together.
We have korean food.
I love love korean food! Btw, I can't wait for my korean class to start!



The pork belly is mega juicy!
Squid was awesome!
The oranges is incredibly sweet. 



My food hunting buddy!

Anyway, to mark the end of my degree journey, 
I have deleted those unwanted people from my fb because no need to do surface job already!
Have been wanting to delete those people for quite a while, now is the time!
Don't really wanna have any interactions with them anymore.
No need to see those fake and disgusting people in class anymore. YAY!

(I just found out that person whom used to say I am doing cyberbullying to her, has a blog as well. From her blog, I realized she only put blame on others except herself. She doesn't even reflect on herself. Oh well. Glad i don't need to be in the same room as her anymore.) 

Of course, i do miss those people whom i used to hang out with.
Miss those great times!
2 years of uni life just ended like that. Another chapter is gonna begin.
Nevertheless, staying at home just playing iPad for one full day is a joy. So chillax.

I am leaving singapore on friday morning for hong kong and i will be going for 10 days.
Tomorrow will be jay zhou concert, as well as signing my job contract.

Follow me on twitter and instagram @yenyenyenru
Have a great week guys!


Jang Shou Buffet Korean BBQ
86 East Coast Rd
#02-11/20
Katong Village (Beside i12 Katong)
Tel: 63448880
Opening Hours: daily, 6pm- midnight

No comments: