Thursday, May 30, 2013

EXAMS IS GONNA BE OVER!

Well, two papers were done! I am left with one more and i am done with my schooling life.
MED was gonna, FMP was shitty.
I am praying damn hard that i can get my second upper class at the end of my uni life.
Am i asking for too much? I hope not.

Anyway, I can't wait for all my papers to be over. Because i wanna enjoy!
Jay zhou concert with BFF edward on 6th june. Flying off to hk on 7th till 15th.
Life's good! (:

I have found a job and I am gonna sign contract next weds.
Might be starting work on the 17th june but i am still waiting for confirmation of date.
Wont be telling anyone where i am working because i don't wish to work with people whom i dislike.
You know what i mean. HAHA.
Finding a job that pays good is so difficult. 
Hopefully I really can get a second upper class so that i can get at least higher pay.

I think I am quite fortunate. because there is always a good ending somehow.
Finally, there is an answer and outcome. Its a happy one.
I will announce when everything has been good and smooth two months later.

Follow me on twitter and instagram @yenyenyenru.
Thinking of unlocking my twitter. Should i?

Gonna revise DMS now.
BYE.

No comments: