Saturday, May 18, 2013

LEAVING A COMMENT

Whenever i blogged about someone or things i don't like, there will be people who leave nasty comments.
To be honest, having a comment box is the best. I get to delete whatever comments i don't like. (:
I have also learn to take this kind of things as a pinch of salt.
After all, there is better things that need your attention more than this small issue.

Here is a joke comment that i have received quite sometime ago.

Anonymous: Why don't dare to post the comment i leave? Hiam ji.

when i read this comment, i keep laughing at it.

I even show it to all my friends.

I am not dumb. This clearly shows that the people i dislike shows their friends my blog and the friends leave it behind. Or the person simply hate me.

Sometimes when people leave this kind of comments, i really wonder the level of intelligence they have.
So what I don't post the comment you leave? Its my blog anyway. I have all the rights. 
When i don't post, I am call hiam ji. What about the person leaving anonymous?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is how SMART the person is.

I will just treat all these comments as junk. DELETE.

Anyway, i wasn't angry or sad because somehow or rather, I do know who is the mastermind.

I should actually thank this kind of people because they help me publicize my blog for free. HAHA!
Thats how i treat this as. GET IT?

If you are unhappy about what i write or blog, you can don't read.
This won't stop me from blogging what i want. And it won't affect me at all. 

No comments: