Sunday, May 12, 2013

INSTAGRAM

Sorry for the lack of updates because exams is round the corner and i am busy revising.
So here i am taking photos from my instagram to blog about it.


I had a tooth aching feeling at the right bottom corner of my teeth last week.
So i booked an appointment with my handsome dentist, Dr Eugene at Q&M sun plaza outlet.
I had my Xray done and above is my teeth!
Guess what?!
Dr Eugene says I am one of the minority who is damn lucky to be born without wisdom teeth.
See the four corners of my Xray, only the right top corner has one and is still far from the gum.
PLS DONT BE DUMB TO LINK NO WISDOM TEETH = NO WISDOM.

I don't have wisdom teeth means lucky because I don't have to go through surgery and extraction of it.
Many of my friends who went through told me is sure gonna be pain and have to depend on painkillers.
So quite lucky!


My first pair of melissa shoes.
I am quite fortunate that out of my 3 favourite shoes brands, Gripz, Aldo and Melissa, 2 of them i have sort of link with it.
Gripz is own by one of my relative, who is my mum's cousin. So whatever i buy, I am entitled to discounts.
Melissa shoes, my very close cousin is working in that company. So whatever I buy, I am also entitled to discounts.
But Aldo, I don't have link so i have to pay for the full price. HAHA.
I am happy that i am finally having a pair of melissa shoes after my cousins saying that it is mad comfy!


Tried snail mask on my face last week. It is really working! No joke.
Koreans are so talented to invent this kind of things.
I am so gonna buy a lot of mask when I go hong kong!


I haven't get to try Tim Ho Wan, Singapore yet because of the crazy queue!
Queue for lunch, will end up having dinner instead. MAD CRAZY!

I shall head back to study now.
Follow me on twitter and instragram @yenyenyenru.
I am more active over there!
BYE!

No comments: