Monday, May 6, 2013

HK HOTEL CONFIRMATION!

Hi guys, i am back to blogging today because i am so happy!
Finally, it is the submission of our fyp thesis. After submission, i really feel relieve.
It is like working hard for just one project for the entire year and finally it is over!
When i hand over to geraldine, i feel SO SO HAPPY!

Hopefully, i won't get Chin personal email.
HAHA. If you get what i mean.

If you have been on my twitter, 
you would already know i am going for hk for my graduation trip with my mum and bro.
This is the first time i am going to hong kong, and i am so excited.
I will be visiting shenzhen, zhuhai, macau too!
Anyway, I just changed my Hongkong hotel.
The first hotel that i book is actually a hostel. And it seems damn scary!
I totally forget to read the review of it when i book.
So when i told my mum about it, she agreed to increase our accommodation budget so i changed!

I hereby announcing that i am stay in B.P International Hotel, Kowloon, Hong kong!!!
Because the agoda is having promotion. SO DAMN HAPPY.
It is such a good deal. I love the location of the hotel because outside of it there is 7-11 and sasa!
I am gonna go crazy inside sasa! HOOHOO!

Before i get to enjoy, I am worrying about my exams now.
This is the final exams i am taking for my degree. 
4 more weeks! if you get what i mean.

**************************************

My mum agree to let me go for korean class!
So i registered myself at chong pang CC for 10 lessons for $130.
First two lessons i won't be in sg so i am gonna miss it.
Thanks to carrie for teaching me some basics. and i am learning it on my free time.
I have already planned to go korea next year around april to see my cherry blossom.
I hope i am able to communicate by then. (:

Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru!
Leave a comment on my comment box below!

No comments: