Saturday, May 4, 2013

FYP IS OVER!

This Monday is the submission of FYP thesis.
I am sure many of you out there are so happy because it is gonna be over soon!
So GLAD!
This has been a very tiring thesis ever.
Still remember in June, I was in UK thinking of what I should do for my fyp, and now its ending.
FYP route wasn't smooth at all. I am sure this apply to everyone.
My project has been through a lot of problems.
Such as understanding the pipeline as I didn't work before and know nuts about piping.
I am thankful for all my friends who are there to help me.
I hope Dr Tam wont mistaken me as ERMERM. And I hope he understand what I am doing.
Hopefully I am able to achieve the grades that I think I deserve.
 
Just now when I was at the printing shop, I totally forgot about my cover page.
Forgot to save it inside my thumbdrive.
Thankful to have Ashraff to send it down for me and help me buy dinner.
Anyway, I HAVE FINISH PRINTING!
 
Now I am thinking how to burn into DVD.
Relaxing at project room now, because I just ate KFC.
Feeling so tired now.
Hopefully, this burden can be down soon. (:
 
Gonna mug for dynamic modeling now. SHIT.
I don't understand a single thing.
 
On a side note, I am closer to graduating. I HOPE.
 
Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru (:
I am more active over there!
 
Leave a comment on my comment box below!
Have a great weekend! BYE.

No comments: