Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Paik's bibimbap & St. Marc Coffee

Ash and I meet up during one of the days after work because I will be away for korea for 2 weeks. 
I wanted to buy shoes from aldo because most of my shoes died on me. 
Ash is a aldo member. So I get free discount! 
Then we both were cravings for bibimbap at vivo city. It is only $8.90 per set. 
And we add on rick cake for $4.90. The bibimbap is damn shiok. 
Feels so happy that I am gonna eat authentic korean food soon! Love it!



After dinner, we were craving for some dessert. Nothing is completed without desserts. 
I wanted fruit paradise but Ash doesnt want to have tart. 
So we settle at St. Marc Coffee to have this chocolate banana split. 
It was super good, better than what we expected. Alot of surprises in this! 

A nice weekday spend with Ash. So nice. 

One more day to KOREA!!! SEOUL FAR SEOUL GOOD! (:

No comments: