Saturday, October 18, 2014

Back to reality

My korea trip had ended and i am hit by the reality again. 


Went back to work on a saturday is really tiring! 
I am typing this post while I am taking a break from papers, schedules and microsoft projects. 
My eyes are tired but I got no choice. 
10 days of not in office is not a joke, when the tables and emails are flooded. -.- 

I love holiday! Last 10 days was a super goood one. :) 
No need to think of work, emails, datelines. Most importantly, dont need to wake up so early!!!

And I miss my bf. He is so nice to offer to send me to work yesterday when he is on leave! 
This is because I have to carry some snacks to work for my colleagues. My bf is sweet like this. 

I cant wait to see him later. Bought him a huge bag of food from korea. We love korean food thats explained why. 

I shall blog about my korea trip soon. I am definitely going back again next year with Ash.

Now it is time to finish up all the things i planned to do today then head out for lunch with Teo and Ash.

No comments: