Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lola cafe


I am sure lola cafe isnt a stranger to you guys.
I have heard alot of ravings about this cafe so i wanna try it myself.  
I went to try with Ash after work yesterday. 
The table is small, super cramped place, able to hear what the next table is talking.


The food is meh. 
Ash ordered the duck leg. I think the duck leg taste weird, i dont understand why they coated it with honey? The whole leg taste sweet?! Maybe it is me who dont know how to apprciate it.


I order the crab spag. I dont think it is appealing? The crab taste fishy. Plus, the whole thing i think i cook better than this. 


Dessert, we ordered a lemon tart to share. It is nice but after eating for a while, you will get sick of it. 

Overall, it is overrated. I think the next door hokkien mee and char kway tiao taste way better than that. 

No comments: