Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our 1st Anniversary

28th May marks our first anniversary together.

I didnt expect that we will get together when i first know you.
To be honest, I dont really like you at the beginning because you took sides when that bitch and I quarrelled. I feel you are freaking baised when it is so obvious who is at fault. 
However, Our friendship do get closer when we are in UK. At that time, we both have someone elses in our mind. 

We hang out everyday together, because we aint that kind of people who will keep shopping in the same place or go primark everyday and stay there for hours? Ridiculous. We went library and do our research together, eat dinner at bat loco together when everyone else keep eating fish & chips. We get to know each other better, and understand each other personalities. It is also then we started to be very close. Behaving like couples but not yet a couple. Does this makes sense?
HAHA. 

After we come back from uk, we get to know what kind of people are around us. They didnt change, just that their mask fall off. Group work, how people bitch about me when i did my part and the same person who nearly got you into deep shit for your project. It is then, we both keep hanging out together, go food hunting together. 

This day last year, marked a very important milestone in our lifes. I am very fortunate to be able to be with you to share your joy and feelings, and to be there for you. 

We might be heading back to the uk together sometime next year? Or maybe next next year. HAHA.
We shall see.
Maybe my next project launching won't be in december?
If not in december, I wanna celebrate christmas in newcastle!

We went to celebrate at a restaurant where we first went out together to to have our anniversary. 

Nothing fancy. Just a simple yet meaningful day for the both of us. 



The top of it is actually a mushroom, taste duper good, the rest is all brinjal. I dont like brinjal so Ash finish all. 


My main, pork belly. Damn good!


Ash's lobster pasta. The lobster is damn fresh! 


This is so refreshing! I love it.


Hazenut ice cream. I dont really like it though.

"Noone understand me like you do,
Noone knows me like you do,
Noone love me like you do,
Noone make me happier than you do. 
Till now, you still make my heart race."

No comments: