Thursday, June 26, 2014

Instagram Photos


It has been so long since i last update, sorry guys! I am so busy recently. 

Some photos from instagram... 

My favourite thai food place, Jai Thai.

I was having some craving for Jai Thai so Ash and i went over last few weeks before my korean class. 


My eyes got infection and i dont know due to what reasons. Company doctor (freaking lousy) couldnt diagnose what happen. I have to make my way to SGH to have my eyes checked! I show him what the company doctor gave me, which is a super lousy eyedrop, he told me the lousy eyedrop will cause my eyes to be in pain! Which is true, thats why i stop putting!

I am at SGH so i make my way down to seah im for my all time favourite fish slice soup. The fish is fresh, and they are so generous! With my must order, teh chino ice. Its a pity the fish slice soup close on saturday! 


Kombi rock.

Ash bought me here last week. My korean teacher was away, so there wasnt korean class. We wanted to spend sometime together as he is on reservist now, thank god it is ending tomorrow! Since he had his reservist, we only get to see each other once a week, which i think i am so used to seeing him every monday and saturday. So kinda feels weird when i only get to see him on monday only.

The food at kombi rock taste meh. I think my mum can cook better food than it. 






Concorde hotel

My favourite food at concorde hotel. Drunken noodle seafood from thai stall. Recently, the foodcourt is under going renovation. Hopefully, the stall will still be there after renovation. The korean food at concorde hotel foodcourt is actually open by koreans. Food is also good, price is freaking cheap too! 


Lenas at tampines one

Our family send my brother to tampines where he took bus to his camp. 

We had lenas. Doubt we are going back. The food is so so only!



The sushi bar.

I absolutely love the food here. It is better than koh grilled sushi from wistma foodcourt, which i dont know why many people say it is nice when it taste damn eeeeyer! 


Scallop metaiyaki. I can eat two plates on my own.


Soft shell crab salmon aburi. Super goood! 


#ootd

My all timed favourite sandals. I got it in another colour too. 





No comments: