Thursday, May 1, 2014

Working hard.

It had been about a year since I have graduated. Time do flies. 

I do missed the times i study in sch till late nights with my friends and do fyp together. 
Project rooms were like our second home. 
Ordering pizza, mcdonalds.... Wow, i miss the roasted duck rice in 6th avenue.

After graduate, finding a job is normal. 
It was quite a tough journey to adapt to the enivornment which was really different from what is installed for us in school. 
Not just the people, but the things we learnt in school are different from what I am doing right now. Maybe just a bit that helps me? 
Yes, i do met bitches and a bunch of dogs in school, who dont right? 
And of course, friends whom you thought is close to you. 
Come to think of it, she doesnt even stand up for me for even once, i still stand up for her. How stupid am i. 
She even question why noone stand up for her, when i scolded her. 
Her friend still dare to tell ash that he is such a nice person and she is shocked that he shoot her?!
He is already being nice and keep quiet when he is being treated this way.
Nice people have their limits too. Don't take people for granted. GET IT? 
We are friends and friends don't treat each other like dirt. Or just keep justifying on your fucking hurtful behaviour. 

One wise sentence:

People seems to always take more than they're willing to give, yet they expect you to bend until you're ready to break. Aint. That. Funny.

Anyway, I can't be bother with these people.
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Well, I am glad all these experiences do help me prepare for the workforce which I need to face. 
I am happy in where i am, working happily, gaining experience and learning new things.

I have been gaining alot of weight since i started working. 
I have found a new things to learn beside korean language, that is yoga. 
As for korean language, I enjoy every single lesson. Never once i miss a single lesson. 

I am working right now, my objective to work is to travel, to live and to dream. 
Or maybe to even marriage? 
I cant be asking my husband to pay for everything next time, or to spread my hands and ask my dad for money. 

I would love to travel, and leave footprints in every country and state. 
I mean who dont like to travel, but i believe have the capital instead of just dreaming? 
Dream is always a dream if you cant make it come true. Unless your family is super rich. 

Enough of ranting, looking forward to my second time to taiwan in august with ash, and korea trip in october, maple trees!

PS: My korea trip aint paid by my parents, I paid for everything except their expenses.

No comments: