Friday, May 9, 2014

Singapore Maritime Gallery

HELLO! I am back!
Last saturday, B and I went Singapore Maritime Gallery for our bonding session.
SG is just so boring. We have been to a lot of places already.
Now is all about museum hopping, i guess?
HAHA.



Admission is freeee! But we have to pay for parking.
I doubt there is any bus to marina pier where the gallery is located.
So take a cab or drive there!




This part of the exhibition is damn awesome and fun!
There is even interactive games for us to play.
All the ships model are damn pretty la! 
And you can even see the difference between keppel and sembcorp ships.
Even though both are FPSO.
So do check it out!


One photo of us!
I know. I haven't been posting photo of us being together for a long time.

I feel so blessed to have him in my life.


This diagram makes me feel like I am going back to school again.



They even have simulator for us to play with!
Like the one in SP.
It seems so real.


Sembcorp Marine Jackup.
Which is what I am currently doing. 
#OOTD


This binoculars are NIKON.
And it can see damn far. Outside the glass window is actually Marina.
The ZOOM of this bino is so good that it makes all ships look so near.
It is so fun to be there!


We went over to marine square to watch spiderman 2.
The guy is so handsome!

After movie, we walked over to Milliena walk which is just next to it la.
We wanted to have my favourite ramen at parco milliena walk but parco was closed down!
SO SAD!

Then i remember there is one vietnamese restaurant which everyone raved about.
It is the Madam Saigon.
I still prefer thai food over vietnamese food.
Their food taste weird to me. HAHA.

The above is actually the famous spring roll. 
But there is one leave inside that give out fragrance taste. Totally spoil the whole thing la.
If not it will be super nice. Because i tasted a part without the leave, it taste good!


This is my food.
The prawns are nicely grilled the way i like it to be. But the noodle are MEH.
And the serving is super huge!

Ash had beef noodles. To him, soso only.
Doubt we will go back again though.


Whenever we are at milliena walk, we will go to bing bian at level 1 to have our dessert.
The shave ice is really goooood! *thumbs up*

We ended our day pretty early that day!
Both of us are so tired.

No comments: