Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Alltime Favourite Ramen


Firstly, I dont know why they serve me broken egg.

But no doubt, it is my favourite ramen stall even after so long.
It was first introduced to me by my potential bf, hsunhao.
I fall in love with the ramen even since then.

I brought Ash to try and he told me it is the same taste of ramen he had in Japan.
This restaurant has free flow of beansprout served to you in a plastic container.
I can eat the whole bottle up all by myself. It is so good!
Even though Ash doesnt take beansprout, he try it and he like it!



After dinner we went to one of the shop at level 1 of millennia walk and have dessert.
My bf so sweet. He knows i hate almond. Can you imagine he really pick up every single bits and eat it with the ice?
He even tried to dig all the almond to his side so that i can have no almond shaved ice.
Anyway, I dont usually say it but i am always thankful that you walked into my life. (:


Keisuke Tokyo
Parco Millenia Walk
#03-02


No comments: