Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My 3rd Language: Korean




If you have been following my twitter/instagram, you should be known by now that i am learning korean.
After i graduated from University, I always wanted to do something affordable and something i have interest in.
I always hear people say how difficult it is to communicate with all the ajumma in korea while they are shopping.
I will be going there someday (HAHA) Dont know when. But I wanna blend in with the environment.
So I choose korean.
Btw, I dont like Kpop or any single band in korean. Or should say I dont even know who are they?
After learning for 5mths now, I can say I like the culture. I really do.

Of course, learning another language you dont even know is the biggest challenge.
Even though I am in stage 2 now, I am still struggling with all the things.
But i enjoy it.
Learning new things requires lots of determination and interest.
Yes, if you are not interested, you won't be happy.

Key word: Happiness.

I can't describe how happy and comfortable i am with my current life.
I have a supportive family especially my mommie who is my best friend as well,
a good daddy who is always showering me with all the things i need :p & most importantly, a lovely bf.
At work, I got a group of wonderful peeps, nice project supt & many individual trades & contractors who are all willing to teach me.
This is how blessed am I.


Btw, I am wearing my spare spects for the above photo. Only sgd 20+. Total with lenses is only 50+. 
Of course is just a normal lens.
I still like my Paul Frank! (: It has been 4 years now and the condition is still super good.

Shall update soon. Gonna zoom to watch korean drama now. BYE!

No comments: