Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Monthly Affair




HELLO!
I am back after a long long time. Sorry for not updating as often as i used to.
Last friday, peeps and i decided to have our monthly affair even though some of them might not make it.
But its ok! I enjoyed with the rest.
This month is my turn to plan the outing. 
With the suggestion of the steamboat from tyler, I brought them to my long ago steamboat at bugis.
It is called 重庆正宗老火锅. You guys can googled it.
I used to hang out with my secondary school mates whom i don't even wanna remember about now.

But i do enjoy my friday night with peeps because we talk about anything.
And the content of our chit chat really epic to the max.
 After steamboat we head over to Ah chew dessert. It is my all time favorite dessert store.
It is also where the photo is taken! (:

It is always nice to have a clique to hang out at work because everyone make an effort to be bonded.
Next month we will heading to JB for LOK LOK.

By the way, I got my confirmation letter last week and I treated my department and project department bubble tea as a form of celebration.
I am starting really learning a lot and I am grateful to have a very good project superintendent.
He really thought me a lot a lot. 

No comments: