Sunday, September 1, 2013

Random.

I know I haven't been updating my blog because of work again. Like excuse ar!
I love how my life is going now.
Even though work didnt go on smoothly, I still manage to find good buddies along the way.

Uni mates and I have been meeting often too.
Its a good sign!
Anyway, we are all dishearten and disappointed about someone.
I really don't think i will give a damn anymore.


Ashraff brought me here for dinner one of the days.
Located at Triple One. (:


One of the weekend, cousins and i decided to tabao crab to grandma house! 
LOOK AT THE QUEUE! WOOO.


Me and nephew, Javier. That cheekyboy!


This is my niece giselle. She is damn guailan!
If you ask her, are you boy boy or girl girl? She will answer you boy boy.
HAHAHA.
But she is damn smart!


Went to tame my hair again!
Its so manageable now.


Shall update soon! Goood bye!

No comments: