Friday, September 6, 2013

Cafe Mosaic

I will treat Ashraff once a month to a nice place to have our private time together.
Two months back, July, I got my first full pay in my life.
I treat him to Cafe Mosaic because they are having 1 for 1 for UOB card member.
I feel guilty that because i got my poly debts and all, Ashraff will want to pay for everything whenever we go out.
Thats why I promise myself that i will treat him every month when I got my pay.

Cafe Mosaic serves very fresh Oyster, Prawn and Sashimi.
Ashraff hate oyster. He say it taste like salt water. =.=
End up i finish all the 10 oysters all by myself.



Seafood bay is on the blue cool light shelve.





Currently, my face is at it worst condition.
Especially my forehead.
I feel so demoralized!

I miss my flawless skin!
DRX Clinic is really damn good la. 
So I am gonna go back see Dr. Angela again because i want my flawless skin back!

Carlton Hotel Singapore
78 Bras Basah Rd 
Singapore 189558
For Reservation: 6311 8195

No comments: