Friday, August 23, 2013

My Working Peeps!

We have an agreement that we will have a feast every month.
We missed out the july feast photo.
But we will be tracking every month starting from August onwards.

August we went chong pang for the thailand food.
Everything is gone except for the veggie.
The veggie is too spicy for my liking.


Look who's the boss?! TYLER!
People in our yard say our grp damn big!
From QAQC, Commissioning to Engineering Design to Planning.
HAHA.

Tyler look like the boss who is paying for the feast because look at his dressing!
Even the restaurant waiter call him boss.

It is fun knowing them at work, it makes me feel so goooood to have a clique there.
I am no longer lonely!

Follow me on twitter/instagram @yenyenyenru
Leave a comment in the box below.

No comments: