Monday, August 12, 2013

Hong Kong Trip 2013: Day 5


On day 5, we headed to Ocean Park, where many of my friends keep raving over it.
The park is really huge. And the rides are cater more for adults, bonus!!!

To get to Ocean park:
Take MTR and alight at Admiralty, Exit B and take bus no. 629.
You are advise to get the Ocean Park ticket at the ticketing booth at the busstop because the ocean park queue is million times worse.









Do go early because there will be animals show.
I hate their animals show la. Because i don't understand cantonese and their programs all talk in canto.
So not friendly!




Took this retarded train up the mountain because there is a long long queue for cable car.
This is the alternative.



I really think the seal is so pretty. It is so cute.



The preguins area is super cold till cannot take it.
Opposite the preguin lagoon, my brother and i take the ride.
Really, you guys must be fierce because ALOT of cheena people got no manners!
They will act as if they are waiting for friends and they will cut your queue!


Walked down to the old hong kong street area.
It seems so shanghai!
I think my brother looks handsome in here. HAHAHA.












This cable car is freaking scary!
Because it it at the edge of the mountain and above the sea, the wind is damn strong!
You can feel your cable car moving and shaking non stop.
It seems like anytime will fall.
Nevertheless, I think hong konger are damn smart in utilizing their space.

 

After that we left Ocean park, and we decided to go to Temple street which is just opposite our hotel.


Sorry for not updating often nowadays because I am really busy with work and more work.
Everyday I feel so exhausted when i come home.


Follow me on Instagram/Twitter @yenyenyenru
Leave a comment on the comments box below!

No comments: