Sunday, September 6, 2015

LA Travelogue I

On the first day we reach LA at 5pm, we are all dead beat.
We check in our Airbnb studio apartment in the evening.

After this trip, in my personal opinion, I will never stay in Airbnb ever again.
It isn't as clean as what people always mention, even if the location is the best. 


We are walking down to the hollywood main street after checking in!


We have Mexican Food opposite the famous chinese theatre. 
And this is our view.


The street of LA at night.

We walked down the street and saw, American Apparel, where i sludge most of my money at!
Their clothes is damn pretty!

That night we turn in at about 9pm because the next day Ash had an appointment with some flying thing.


We dropped him off the place and this is what we see. DAMN COOL LA.

We also attended his briefing which is super cool.


When he is about to do the flying, we left and this car plate is what we notice.


We head for A&W and America is a confusing place!
When we enter, they wrote KFC. 

Please try their KFC in America, it is by far the best KFC I have ever eaten!
Even the salad which I don't take in SG, taste so good there! I even finish it all by myself.
But i suggest you guys to share, because the portion for one meal is always so big!

After having lunch, we went for WALMART!
And we back and have a early rest!

Next up, Universal Studio, HOLLYWOOD!

No comments: