Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Monterey Bay and Pacific Coast Travelogue

Since i got some time now, I shall blogged about my LA trip. 

We rented a car to drive from SF to LA.
In between, we stopped over at Monterey bay for its famous aquarium and pacific coast for a night before continuing to LA. 



I didn't really take a lot of photo because I am amaze by the aquarium itself.

After that, we went for lunch. This is where I have the best seafood in my entire life.





This famous track, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is actually on the way. 
So we visit it and took this photo of our rented car. Ash and Joehunt went a little crazy in the souvenir  shop.

We choose to go by the pacific coast route, because of the pretty coaster view which Joehunt and I didnt see before, however it is the longer route, hence the overnight. 


This is one of the photos we stop and took photos.

There is actually a lot of lodge available in that area. 
Ash booked Big Sur Lodge because of the photos on the web. 
It is a lodge in the middle of the forest and it will be damn cold at night!

To be honest, driving on the pacific coast route to the lodge, we dont even have any signal! 
Not even on the router. This shows how ulu this place is! 

No comments: