Saturday, November 29, 2014

Korea Travelogue - Seoul Day 4

Its the last day in korea! 
How i wish i could stay alittle longer because the weather is so good, average about 18degree each day. 
I hate sg weather, it is getting hotter and hotter!
And going back to sg means back to work. Reality sucks. 
But i miss my bf so there is something good to be back too.

We checked out early in the morning, and left our luggage in the hotel. 


We went to bukchon hanok village after we had breakfast. 
This is where alot of dramas are filmed. This village is actually residence area, and was protected by korea government as one of their heritage places. So pretty right? 
If only I lived here, it will be so nice to wake up with this view every morning.


Then we head to gwangjang market for some food because we are feeling hungry. 
My mum bought some ginseng and food to bring back to sg. 
She also bought a few tops for my grandma. Their clothes is really made of good quality material. 
For my grandma clothes, make of awesome material, it cost only 10,000W each, which is about 13SGD.



So how can we not go for cafe for the last day right?
We went for the well known, cafe bene in myeongdong. 
The waffles is so fluffy! And best part, the cafe is 5 storey high.
Each level has different usage. We went to the toilet is at level 3, it is also a books cafe. 
Some of students bought food and mug at level 3. 
I saw level 2 is smoking rooms. Forgot about the rest though. But ya, super cool! 
If only sg got such condusive place to study for exams. But surely, alot of people. -.- 
I guess korea is different because there is too many cafes and students are scattered everywhere. 

Anyway, if you are in korea, do visit caffe bene. The waffle is really gooood! Cake is moist.
AHHHH~ If only I can have it now.


Since we got about 4 hours more before the cab came and pick up us to the airport. 
My mum and I decided to do our hair at juno hair. 

YES! I dye my hair and have a new haircut!
All the hairdressers there are so good. 
All i said to her was I want a korean hairstyle and I wanna dye my hair.


I love my hairstyle so much!
And we make our way to the airport, get our tax refund.
I bought for my mum a sunblock with all the tax money. HAHA.


I will definitely go back to korea again. 
I wanted to visit BUSAN on my next trip and perhaps Gyeongju. 
I really love korean culture, one of the things which spike my interests in learning Korean.
I hope I will be able to communicate better in korean when I visit again.

Time flies, so fast november is coming to an end, and christmas is nearing too.
And december means I am getting full AWS this year! YAY. MONEY MONEY!
Oh ya, Ash and I are planning on where to visit next year together.
We have decided to visit a country together every year. So nice right.
Will update when we plan. (:

No comments: