Sunday, October 26, 2014

Korea Travelogue - Jeju Day 2

It is the 2nd day! We meet our tour guide at 10am at our hotel lobby.
Breakfast was easy! We just buy bread, milk and coffee from the nearby convenience store.
In korea, there is actually 3 brands of convenience stores, CU, 7-eleven and GS25 which is the same as our 7-11 and cheers.

The first night was damn tiring! We all slept so soundly.
So we are all recharged.

Our tour guide suggested Eco Land as the first stop!

Eco Land









Sangumburi Crater





My tour guide! She is super friendly! If you need a tour guide, you can email me for her contacts.


When you are in Jeju, You must eat black pork so we had it for lunch. It is soooo good!
The lady boss of this restaurant talk to me in korean, and I tried to reply in korean too.
She even praised that my korean is good.
Actually I am super thankful to my korean teacher who is always forcing us to speak and read!
Oh ya, back to the lady boss. She ask me in korean where am I from? She say CHINA? WTF.
I replied in korean, I am not from china, I am from Singapore!
Then her eyes turn WOW by the word Singapore. HAHA.
Apparently, she came Singapore before. She keep praising how pretty SG was.


After lunch we set off to two waterfalls and Hallasan Mountain. 

Cheongjiyeon Waterfall.


Jeongbang Waterfall



After this two waterfalls, we set off to hallasan Mountain, one of the famous mountain in jeju. 
In order to see the mountain, we have to drive pass a zic zac road, and is the highest peak, 1100m in jeju. 
The road are cover with maple trees which has turn red! I forgot to take photos! Shit.

But here is a photo of me and my parents with the peak of JEJU.



Hallasan Mountain


The mountain is famous because if you aint lucky enough you wont be able to see it! 
When we reach there, we didnt manage to see!
As you can see from the photo, it is freaking cold up in the mountain.
When we got back into the car, it started raining! Even colder.
But the next day while we are on our way to other sightseeing spots, we saw!!!
Shall post the hallasan Mountain in my next post. 

Thats ended our Day 2 in Jeju. 

No comments: