Friday, February 28, 2014

My Drx Clinic Journey

I know this isn't the first time I have been mentioning about Drx Clinic.
Before I start, I shall state my stand clearly before all my haters/stalkers comment on it.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored to do this post, I paid for all the treatment and consultations. 
I am blogging it based on my experience. 

I went for my first EC procedure today.
I went there one hour earlier than the procedure timing as I need to have numbing cream on for 1 hour.
The "nurses" there are very helpful. They washed my face and put numbing cream for me.
I was able to move around the clinic with my numbing cream on. HAHA.
They are so nice till they ask me if I am thirsty or not.
Of course, I didnt go around la. So ugly with the cream on my face.
I can feel muscle aching feeling on my face. Not comfy at all.
I was actually talking to my bf when i was having my numbing cream on and even send him a picture of it. HAHA.

I decided to do EC since last month because I wanted to remove all the bumps on my face. 
My bf is really supportive on the things I want to do.
I told him I would be as chio as before for the next 5 to 7 days because we are meeting tomorrow.
He says he don't mind at all.

Even after the procedure he can feel my pain on my face when i send him my after photo.
To be honest, even though there is numbing cream on, my face do feel painful during and after.
When the procedure is going on, there is burning smell. 
After which, some spots on my face will keep bleeding.
I feel so inferior when i was taking train home when everyone keep staring at me.
My bf msg me and talk to me and he even cheered me up!
So sweet of him!

Anyway, I will do a full review when I have fully recovered.
If not, there will sure be nasty comments to say about all the photos.

I shall post the before photo!


My face isn't perfect, because of all the bumps!

No comments: