Thursday, February 6, 2014

Habitat Coffee & Night Safari


We had our dinner settle at Habitat Coffee which is locate at upper thomson.
It is one of the must visit cafes. *overrated*
It wasn't as fantastic as it is being mentioned in the web.
Food soso only!


Longan tea and peach tea.
As you can see, the fruits are from cans. FAILED.
And it taste normal.


This is the pasta i eat.
I can cook this myself too.
Photo looks good right? I am a pro. HAHA.


We are running out of place to go to.
Singapore are just too small.
So we decided to visit Night safari.
The last time i was there, I wasn't feeling very happy and I didnt get to walk everything.

This time, Ash and I enjoyed ourselves to the max.
A lot of jokes la.
We just keep talking non stop. And to a point, HTHT. (:


I bought some chocolates and sweet because it is night safari.
Diffiult not to snack on anything right?
This ring is a "free gift" in the sweet packet.
Ash put it on for me and say "your wedding ring". =.="
Both of us keep laughing at it because the ring is so small till it can only fit my last finger. 

Next Saturday, we are going for River Safari. I hope it will be good too.
Next Sunday, we are going for the Air Show.

I just came back from Bangkok not long ago.
I will blog about it too. Stay tuned!

No comments: