Sunday, December 1, 2013

SIT Graduation Party

I am so glad that after waiting for 2 months, I am finally holding onto iPhone5s GOLD 32GB.
Apple just rocks la! 
Ash dropped his phone and he had to change phone. So he is also holding onto iPhone5s Black.
So now we got couple phone! YAY! HAHA.


With my boy who is sick that day!
He is sneezing non stop and was running a fever the next day.
Blame the weather la.
Because last friday, I was at work and suddenly my temperature went up to 38 degree.
And my boy is so nice la. He came to fetch me and send me home. 
After that, he has to go back to keppel to fetch his friends to pasir ris.
*THANKFUL*



On a side note, I know a lot of people are spreading and gossiping about me and Ash. 
But we don't care. As long as we are happy with each other, nothing else really matters.

No comments: