Wednesday, June 1, 2016

3 years

I can't believe Ash and I have been together for 3 years. Where does all the time goes? 

I enjoyed myself throughout the past 3 years being with him. 
He is a sweet guy and treats me well. 
Our relationship is quite special. Not those typical couples who always go cafes or do the brunch sort of thing? 
We are quite practical and share similar views on most of the things. 
Even if we dont agree, we just respect each other's view. 
We don't do those jealousy stuff to spike each other. 
We both know we wanted to keep this relationship going, we won't do anything to put it at risk.
This is what I love about him too. 
We are quite certain that we would want to spend the rest of our lifes together. 
We are planning to BTO within this year (still waiting for the right estate to be release) and get our house in 3-4 years time, which is what we planned initially. 
If BTO can't get, we will be getting resale.
3 to 4 years will be a good time to save enough money for our renovation works and downpay more, perhaps? 

I am really looking forward to what the future have planned for us.

No comments: