Friday, April 24, 2015

What I bring for my USA Trip

April is coming to an end soon.Which means, USA trip is coming soon. 

Here is what I bring to the trip.

1. 14 sets of clothes. Because I am going for 14 days.



2. Some Travel Essential 


From the above picture: 

Contispation medicine
Last year, Ash and I went Taiwan and I can't shit for 4 days! I feel terrible. So I learnt my lesson.

Deodorant 
I can't stand being smelly.

Small Bottles skincare stuff Abandon those DRX products because they are too bulky to bring along.
Innifree volcanic mask, Innifree orchid cream, Innifree green tea mineral mist, Innifree green tea seed serum.
I know, all from innifree. Because they are made of natural products. And best of all, they don't make me breakout.

Lip balm, contact lenses and Eyedrops.
My lips crack during dry weather, dusty places. Even Bangkok.  So I will definitely need Lip Balm.

Contact lenses
I do wear spectacles when I am taking flight. But I wanna wear shades, so i need contact lenses. 
Daily contact lenses is the easiest because you save the hassle to bring the solution and wash your lenses everyday.

Eyedrops
I only use one brand eye drop, that is Alcon. And is the only eye drop that my eyes don't react shit to. 
This eyedrops is those small bottles and can be recap after use. 

Body Lotion
My skin gets dry very easily. So it is a must that I bring it everywhere.

3. Hair Oil


I hate it when the water from other country is so different from sg.
They makes my hair super dry, which I hate. 

4. Sheet Masks


To do face mask with Ash before lights off.

No comments: